Monday, August 2, 2010

The Woods

Photobucket

I just went here for the first time tonight. I really like the vibe. All natural materials (wood, stone, antler chandeliers) and it wasn't crowded at all (which is a huge plus for me, on account of I hate people). And you can sip your drink under a faux starry sky. The place itself is inside a really skeezy shopping mall, which gives it a little more charm in my book. Also charming is the door guy...

Door guy: What's in your bag?
Me: DVDs. (I was returning them to a friend)
Door guy: Oh. I thought it might be cookies.

But what really sells me on this place is that the happy hour is from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm. So, drink up my pretties. Drink. Up.

The Woods
1533 North La Brea Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 876-6612

No comments:

Post a Comment